This is going to be really hard to narrow down because I absolutely love food. I probably love food a bit too much. Anyways, here are my Five Foods.
- Anything and everything my dad cooks or makes. Seriously, the guy should be a chef.
- Italian food. Alright, more specifically my grandmother’s meatballs, but I’ll pretty much eat anything Italian (especially Pizza, spaghetti, lasagna, and stuffed shells).
- White Castle or Krystal’s Hamburgers. My mouth is literally watering just thinking about it! I like them with cheese, ketchup, and onions. Nice and simple.
- My Grandmother’s Cheesecake. She taught me the recipe and it still tastes pretty good when I make it, but there was just something special about hers.
- Polish Food!!!!!! Oh my gosh! If you have never in your life had a pirogi, stuffed cabbage, kielbasa, sauerkraut, or home made apple strudel WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Go to google or bing right now and find the closest polish restaurant. Trust me, you haven’t lived until you’ve had polish food. I suggest cheese and potato pirogi, stuffed cabbage with mushroom sauce, and smoked kielbasa.
Well there you have it, some my favorite foods! Seriously though, once you go Polish you never go back, or something like that. 😉