Wow, this is the first award I’ve recieved as a blogger and I’m so excited to accept it and to thank Sassy! She has a really unique, vibrant, enjoyable blog and if you haven’t already you should check her out. Thank you so much for nominating me. You’ve already received so many awards yourself, it is an honor that you noticed my little blog!
Every award comes with a few simple rules. The Tell Me About Yourself Award has the following rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not yet shared.
- My favorite animal is a fictional and mythical creature, the Phoenix.
- I’ve only broken one bone in my body, my right pinky toe.
- I love cranberry apple juice which I have affectionately named “Crapple Juice”.
- I won 17 trophies in 10 years for dancing.
- In high school my friends used to play connect the dots on my legs with all my freckles.
- I’ve lived in the same house since I was born.
- One year I planted the seeds from our Christmas tree in our front yard and now we have a Christmas Tree out in front of the house. My dad swore it would never grow and now I can barely even see the top of it.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
I tried to check and make sure that none of the blogs I nominated had already received this award. If you have, well you’re just that awesome that you’ve been nominated again (if that’s even possible?)!
- Joanna for Sweet Santuary
- Maria for Books, j’adore
- Emily for The Bookshelf of Emily J.
- Chester Maynes
- Lonely Owl
- Nerdy Book Club
- Brittany for The Book Addict’s Guide
Congratulations to all of the nominees. I really enjoy your blogs and look forward to your new posts and can’t wait to learn a little more about you! Thanks again to Sassy for nominating me and allowing me to share this wonderful award with bloggers I admire.