Hmmm…Six Places. This shouldn’t be too hard.
- Europe. More specifically Ireland, Italy, Germany, Poland, and Hungary. Those are my nationalities and I’d like to see where my great great great great great grandparents lived.
- California. I’d like to see for myself what all the buzz is about and see why everyone who thinks they’re anyone up and moves their lives out there.
- Hawaii. I hear it’s beautiful and I’ve seen pictures, but it’s not the same as actually feeling the sand between my toes or feeling the heat emanating off the lava twenty feet away.
- Australia. I’d like to see the Sydney Opera House, and find P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney… but mostly the Opera House.
- Washington State. Grey’s Anatomy and the infamous Twilight were both based out of WA. I’m a curious person, I want to be where fictional characters were said to be okay? Plus, I really love rain and the ‘foresty’ atmosphere.
- Alaska. I want to see the blue waters of a melting ice glacier. I want to see whales in their natural habitat, not in Sea World. I want to see a real Moose. Seeing snow would be nice too, since I’ve never seen real snow either.
Like I said, this one would be easy, since I’ve never really been that many places in my life. Where would you like to go? Have you started doing the 10 Day You Challenge? Leave a comment below and we can compare places.