Throughout the day I’ve noticed how many different book “challenges” there are out there and so many different lists. Being a person who loves to read I don’t want to feel like I’m leaving any books out (books have feelings too!). As stated in The 100 Book Challenge created by BBC I will also be having my own challenge. I’m going to create my own personal list consisting of books I want to read as a personal preference, or books that didn’t make the BBC list but made other lists such as the Time’s Magazine 100 greatest novels list. I know this is ALOT of reading but I have no intention of rushing or stressing out over reading all of these books. I’m excited to begin both challenges and I’m doing them for the sole reason being that I love reading and I simply have not been reading enough lately.
So without further ado, here is my own personal book challenge which I will constantly update whenever I hear about or discover intriguing new books. As with the BBC challenge, if the book has an (x) next to it I have completed it.
As always, Happy Reading!
This list contains books I read during 2012. To see the books I’ve read in 2013 please click here.
1. Lenobia’s Vow-P.C & Kristin Cast (x)
2. Bloody Valentine– Melissa De La Cruz (x)
3. Interview With The Vampire– Anne Rice (x)
4. Delirium (Series) – Lauren Oliver
5. Across The Universe (series) – Beth Revis
6. Blue Bloods (series)- Melissa de la Cruz
- Blue Bloods (x)
- Masquerade (x)
- Revelations (x)
- The Van Alen Legacy (x)
- Misguided Angel (x)
- Lost In Time (x)
7. Firelight (series) – Sophie Jordan
8. Wife 22– Melanie Gideon (x)
9. The Hazy Souls (series) – T.S. Debrosse
10. The Casual Vacancy- J.K. Rowling (started in 2012 but never finished)
11. Hidden– P.C. & Kristin Cast (x)
12. Generation Dead – Daniel Waters (x)
13. Under The Never Sky (series)- Veronica Rossi